Wednesday, October 7, 2009

iPhun



Well, a guy alone in bed all day long got to have something on the side when he is bored from watching television. So I downloaded this great little iPhone App which allows you to draw in a very simple way. Big fingers are no help, so don't expect miracles. Still, some are fun to show. So here's my collection of drawings I did over the last two days. Recognize anyone?

I really enjoy it, so I will dust off my paint and brushes soon and do some real painting again, which I haven't done in years.




6 comments:

Tonnya said...

Haha, these are awesome Daan.

J@v@JuNKo said...

very cool! I see coffee table book in the future!!!

J@v@JuNKo said...

i see meeeeeee!!

Tassendief said...

Cool! I recognized the first one, is it really me? Please?

daan said...

Jah! That's a raw sketch of you! Now wait for the final version. Still working on your calves, which for some reason are really hard to draw! X

Tassendief said...

Where are, for heavensake, those cows on me? Are you bullying me?