Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Coffee Break wit J@V@JuNKiE


Had a terrific coffee break with J@V@JuNKiE the other day again! Great Canadian who I met through our blogs and who became very dear to me over the years! He's got a fantastic blog, a terrific sense of humor and he bakes! At night! I really recommend his blog, it's fun! On mondays he feautures a short film. Get tickets fast, before they run out!

Lately I've been spamming him through Skype, PingChat and, most importantly, through his e-frame. He's got this great photoframe connected to an e-mail adress, so everyone can send him pictures and they pop up in his e-frame. Surprise him with your silly, beautiful, weird or personal pictures by mailing them to javajunko@framemail.com!



Okay, his cup may be bigger, but luckily I'm not a size queen. My coffee is probably much stronger and less sweet!

3 comments:

Roache said...

The things you get up to when I am not around amuse me highly! Keep up the synergy guys, oh and my theory of you being secret brothers is getting more and more real seeing these pics.

ennalegov said...

You could be brothers :-)

Dirk said...

Looks like so much fun!
i wanna eFrame too!!