Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hard Candy again



Download palooza for the community this afternoon. Several Hard Candy songs leaked on a forum and all the gays were downloading their ass off. I was one of them, so now I have a nice list of Hard Candy songs:
  • Candy Shop
  • Give It To Me
  • Heartbeat
  • Miles Away
  • She's Not Me
  • Incredible
  • Beat Goes On

They're all special in their own way, except for Miles Away which is a simple, but nice song. Every other song surprised me, especially She's Not Me. This song has had a treatment that I really like. Several layers making it like three songs in one. Clear voice, bridge that takes for minutes and a very good ending. Bells ringing throughout the whole song. Very, very special.

Incredible has the best rock Madonna ever gave us. Unexpexted but fits the song perfectly.

Can't wait till Friday and as sceptic as I was this album may end in my top 3 Madonna albums of all her 25 years.

No comments: