Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary to Us!



Fifteen years ago, on this day Peter asked me to be his boyfriend. Just before the doors of the train closed I said yes. After an afternoon being seperated we re-united that evening and that's how things started off. Still remember the way he looked, the way he smelled and the kind of clothes he wore. He hasn't changed that much in 15 years, besides growing a lovely hairy chest.

Fifteen years has brought us so much. Some pain, like in every relationship, but most of all a lot of joy, laughter, butterlies in stomaches and stupid grins. Damn, I love you!

5 comments:

AschwinFrank said...

Congratulations! And of course: friends forever! You and Peter!

Anonymous said...

Hiep Hiep Hurray!

Congratulations on 15 years and 1 day!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratsssssssssssssssss!!!!!
And in those 15 years he has become my best friend and the best brother in law a girl could wish for.

Anonymous said...

damn, sorry Daan: becAme.....I know that! ;-)

Eran Evan said...

In a day's instant - i fell inlove with you two. i wonder how long will it take me to get to the 16th anniversary post.