Thursday, August 7, 2008

Et tus Brute!



I didn't want one, I didn't need one.

But if your provider sends you an e-mail and offers you to pick out a new phone you re-consider. So I re-considered and picked they iPhone. Got a call this morning and they received the new stock, so picked it up this afternoon and filled it with pictures, music and video's. I am already in love, and although it's a bit bigger than my last Sony, it is such a nice toy and such easy navigation. I can even update my blog on it and check my mail. That might be not new to most of you, but for me it feels like living in the future!

3 comments:

Donnie said...

Congrats! I love mine so hard it's not even funny.

daan said...

I am starting to develop some sort affair with it (him??) as well... hope Peter doesn't read this....

Anonymous said...

Hope harder next time.....