Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sticky & Sweet in Cardiff



Last night Madonna kicked off her Sticky & Sweet tour in Cardiff. I followed the concert online reading messages sent from the venue. A very new way to "attend" a concert I must say. This morning the first bits of video and audio appeared online and I must confess that I really like what I've seen so far. Her voice sounds strong, her energy is amazing as always and she doesn't look bad for a 50 year old! In 9 days I will see the concert myself.









4 comments:

MAC said...

WOW! Look's like Madonna has created another true spectacle. I have not had the privilege of seeing her live, but my Hubby saw the Blonde Ambition Tour, lucky. HAVE A YUMMY DAY!!!

dave-uk said...

I was there and from where I was standing you could hardly see the stage the sound was lousey the she hardly said a word to the audience she kept everyone waiting for the start of the show. it was a waste of £150

daan said...

Sorry to hear Dave!

Good view is essential. Where did you stand? I always make sure I stand in the middle, a bit to the back.

Tickets here in the Netherlands are not so insanely priced, I can imagine you want more for your money.

And about the chatting; I never expect that at a Madonna concert, so that won't disappoint me. If I want a sweet chatty girl I will see Kylie, who does that the best:)

dave-uk said...

I was Sitting/standing on the side tier just down from the stage so it should of been a good view and the sound should of been ok. But since she only used the center of the stage and the rest was blank off this restricted the view and there was no mention on this on the tickets. Someone on the arena floor said from there the sound was very bad. Its a pity really the show/effects was great put being late on, bad sound and views spoils the evening