Friday, August 22, 2008

Where's Waldo?



Got an invitation to a reunion of my primary school. The school I attended from 1980 till 1987. Good memories about that period. I often hear I was a nice guy, unlike in highschool, when I really was a pain in the ass to a lot of teachers.

Anyway, it's taking place on september 12th and I will be on vacation then. So unfortunately I can't attend. On the school's website are some schoolpictures I had not seen in a long time.
I can't name all the kids, but most of them I can. I also remember most of their birthdays. Can you find me in the pictures above and below?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Daan, waar haal je die foto's vandaan, of had je die zelf nog?

daan said...

What silly Anne asked is where I got these pictures from... well, I just googled my primary school and got these as a result.

I hope she won't do the same, because she looks hideous on hers.

Eran Evan said...

could it be that you lost all the blond by puberty?

daan said...

No, I kept the blond till 18/19 and then with the blond, the hair itself vanished:)