Monday, September 22, 2008

No I Can't do this all on my Own



Well, our first workweek after the vacation has started. And to make it worse Peter had to leave yesterday evening for a few busy days and doesn't sleep at home. I can be a loner, don't mind spending time alone. But after three intense weeks together it's always a bit hard. I get restless.

Luckily I bought myself the first two seasons of Scrubs last weekend. They were finally released here in the Netherlands and it's good to spend my evenings watching multiple episodes of one of my favourite sitcoms before going to sleep.

Scrubs is not a substitute for Peter (that must be having cats around me) but it sure calmes my nerves.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What kind of series is it? It must be good if it can get you through these weeks. :-)

daan said...

It's an american hospital series. Very funny, cleverly written and absurd.
It's been airing for some years now and really grew on me. It's hard to compare it with anything else, but is kind of a mix between Ally McBeal (only way funnier), Frasier and ER. I suggest you to have a look sometime;)

Anonymous said...

Hello dear boyfriend,

Even though I know Scrubs can not replace me, it's a comforting thought that you at least not roaming the streets looking for comic relief ;-) Love you!! X