Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Back!



Back from Zürich after some really good days there! Parand is the most relaxed host and that made it a pleasure stay again!
His birthday was nice. German mixed with english, nice company and great food. Parand cooked persian food, which means way too much and a lot of rice I guess. No seriously; some really good dishes! Too bad we didn't get a photo of him in his new gift. We gave him thermatic underwear for our skiing trip in January and he really looked cute in them! Believe me for now, maybe I'll get a shot of him next month...






6 comments:

The Pansy Bastard™ said...

Beautiful pictures!

daan said...

Thanks!

kevin said...

Glad you are back. Happy Holidays.

ennalegov said...

Amazing pics bro!!!!!

rp said...

great pictures indeed. Haven't been here just a few days and am already facing lots of updates.

daan said...

Thanks Anne & RP.
Yeah, I updated my ass off in the last few days.... so many new things to show you!