Thursday, January 22, 2009

Summer of 2006



Had drinks tonight with my good friend and partner in crime Patricia. We are the same age and started art school 5 years ago together and clicked immediately. We both like beautiful things and care less about the concept or story behind the design than our fellow students. Call us superficial, because that's what we can BE!

Anyway, she gave me this cd with images from the summer of 2006 I forgot about. A perfect day at the waterside. Fucking hot, and delicious cool water! Silly to post these pics just before our ski-trip, but nice contrast!





5 comments:

Donnie said...

Look at that hot body on you! Woof!

The Pansy Bastard™ said...

I agree with Donny.

J@v@JuNKo said...

great photos, they really capture the moment of that fun time!!

ennalegov said...

O my, she is a great photographer Daan. Nice!

Anonymous said...

especially the black&white pics look great!