Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Efteling



Today my sister, Eva and myself went to the Efteling, one of Europe's most beautiful themeparks. The weather was fantastic, the company was excellent and the waiting-times were very short. We spent the whole day riding coasters, experiencing excellent darkrides and watched a lot of fairytales coming to life.

I am really a child when it comes to themeparks. I can't fall asleep the evening before, wake up early and have a big smile on my face all day long! I've been going to the Efteling since I was a small child, so it's a lot of good memories combined with the newer rides and parts of the park. I really had an excellent day!











4 comments:

rp said...

Great pictures. The place looks really empty btw. My last comment for two weeks or so, since I'll be on holiday, doing some more themeparks and other stuff.

Greetings!

The Pansy Bastard™ said...

Looks like fun! Glad you had a good time. I don't often admit it, but I love going to those parks, too.

ennalegov said...

Beautiful day, beautiful pictures Daan!
X!

Yvonne said...

I have to say I really love your pictures :)