Friday, June 19, 2009

Navigation



This picture reminds me of a human navigation system. I hate navigation systems. I am always fighting with that woman in Peter's car. She tells me what to do, how to drive and warns me about no existing traffic jams and keeps her mouth shut when I am actually IN a traffic jam.

But for the people following this blog and play the Where's Willem-game; you already know that I am more a map-man. Besides being on Facebook when I am in the toilet, I also like to take my very detailed Michelin Map about France with me. Can study that country for hours.

So should I switch to the navigation guy above?
Or stick with the maps on my lap?

3 comments:

tyeti said...

Of course, there's always the option of the navigation man on your lap...
So you have your map of France with you, hey? Good! Do you know what a "carte de france" can also be (in French of course)? Hmmmm...

I positively crave this photo by the way.

daan said...

I like your option, but then Peter should drive.

I don't know the other meaning of carte de la france, but something tells me the meaning is gonna appear below this comment ;))

tyeti said...

You read in me as in an open map... A "carte de france" is the weirdly patriotic expression we use for wet dreams... Good thing we aren't from Monaco. And I am exhausted at thinking what would happen if we lived in Russia...