Monday, September 14, 2009

Storing 8



Noooooooooooo! Our coffee machine has the infamous 8 displayed. This is the worst failure this machine can have and it means no coffee. NO COFFEE! And the worst part is that we'll have to miss our baby for 72 hours when it's gone to meet his maker for a fix-up.

Well, the only ray of light here is that we just picked up our Nespresso Machine which replaced my parent's coffeemaker, so tomorrow I'll need to get out for kutjes and have my morning coffee a little bit later.

7 comments:

Roache said...

Have mercy on me as well, I won't be able to enjoy my first cup of Java on the A30 motorway.... The Humanity!

rp said...

I hope you meant you need to get some 'cupjes' instead of what's there written now... :-P

Furthermore: hope you'll have your Jura back soon, good coffee is a must when you're addicted.

daan said...

It once was changed into kutjes and since then it's kutjes. Hell, I am glad to go for some kutjes now and then. Make me feel butch:)

Anonymous said...

nespresso is a nice substitute while you're waiting on your jura.

hmmm....i think i'm going to have a nespresso right now!

mmmmmm.....

Yvonne said...

Kutjes.. lol.

I love my Nespresso and can't live without it, but I would love it even more to have one of those machines that grind fresh coffee beans. Yum yum.

The Pansy Bastard™ said...

You don't want to be near me if I haven't had my morning coffee. Even in the throws of the bubonic (or pneumonic)plague of the last (almost) two weeks, I have still maanged to have at least two cups of coffee. I mourn with you.

ennalegov said...

Yes Daan, go for it with your kutjes! (I do apologize RP. It's because of me and my speaking disorder and there fore I sometimes cannot find the correct words and make them up. In this case the KUTJES....But hey, up untill now, people always nderstand the meaning and KUTJES does sound sweet, doesn't it? ;-)