Sunday, March 7, 2010

This is My Religion


Yes, spring is here! Finally! So what do you do on a lazy sunday afternoon? Indeed, you get in your car and drive for 2 hours to step back into winter. At least, that's what I did this afternoon. A sunny day, winter a short drive away. And man, did I enjoy it. This is heaven, this is what all those religious people experience when they enter a church.


I spent quite some time in the nearby ski-resorts, but also did a beautiful drive through white landscapes without any other people. Empty head and drive. Now and then finding a place to park the car and walk a bit, shoot some pictures and pray. Pray to Frau Holle who once again, shook her kushens especially for me to make the world look like paradise!



(it's important to wear the right equipment for trips like this!)






1 comment:

Writer said...

Sounds like a wonderful time! If it's gotta be cold and snowy, it should be fun too. :)