Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm A Winner!


Never thought I would ever say these words, but I am actually a winner! Today I won the soon to be released dutch remake of the brilliant HBO show "In Treatment" on DVD. This show has been broadcasted in the last couple of weeks and is, in my not so humble opinion, the best dutch drama in years. The absolute top of dutch actors portray these beautiful and weird characters in a very good way and, if you know the american version, the dialogues are brilliant.

I don't know if this was the case in the US version, but here in The Netherlands you can become friends with the characters on Facebook, follow them on Twitter or get connected through LinkedIn. To me that's very new and adds to the high level of reality of this show. Below are some pictures of the dutch characters.






All pictures from intherapie.ncrv.nl

3 comments:

queer heaven said...

I don't know about the Facebook thing, but the American version is just outstanding!!

Eran Evan said...

Did you know that this TV series is originally israeli and was bought by the americans? something small for us to be proud of :-)

daan said...

I didn't know that! You can really be proud of this genious product! All we gave the world was Big Brother..... sorry for that ;)