Thursday, December 30, 2010

Top Ten Posts of 2010

Sick and tired of all those Top Ten lists popping up at the end of the year? Well, here's another one. The Top Ten Favourite posts at Zephyr-Files based on pageviews. These 10 entries were watched the most. I am glad at least one of them is a personal post, because my list would have been completely different!

#10: 6 Days in Spain


#9: Bootcamp by Sam Scott Schiavo


#8: Don't Play Ball in the House


#7: I Was Here by Mandersson


#6: In the Long Run


#5: Darkness Falls


#4: Aden Jaric by Gabriel Goldberg


#3: Darren Lloyd by Shoot Me Up


#2: Naked Man by Adam Fike


#1: Chase Hostler by Rick Day

4 comments:

Cos said...

I'd like to know what your personal Top Ten would be!

daan said...

Let me think about that Cos. Maybe I'll publish that one before the year ends as well!

Anonymous said...

That would be fun of you to do :)

I have really enjoyed peeking into the window you open into your life.

I started checking in on your blog in '09 because I am a reader of JavaJunkie's blog and I can definitely say you are on my list of blog checks every moring as I drink my coffee.

Keep it up!

-Craig

daan said...

Thanks Craig! I Feel honoured to be on your eyes when you drink your coffee!

My personal top 10 became a personal top 25 and I just posted that one as well :)