Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh Father



Oh Father,

Is it the fact that I never went to church? Is it the fact that I am gay? Or is it the simple fact that you don't exist and you're just some magic wizard? Whatever the reason may be, when I went to church yesterday you hid it so well I couldn't find it. I searched and searched (I even searched in my soul, I know you like it that way) but nothing.
No see-through church by artists Gijs Van Vaerenbergh, a collaboration between young Belgian architects Pieterjan Gijs and Arnout Van Vaerenbergh. The pictures in this post are from their official site. Too bad I didn't get the chance to shoot some myself. The sun was perfect!




So what left of my day was a pointless roadtrip all the way to Belgium. A beautiful roadtrip, so you don't hear me complain, but pretty pointless in the end. Although, not completely pointless. With all the gas I spent I had to refuel my car and got the two stamps I needed for getting a beautiful new knive! Whoohoo! Thank GOD!

1 comment:

J@v@JuNKo said...

What a beautiful nonexsistant church!! But enough about that...show me that knife!!!