Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Finally!

So finally there's scientific proof for me being so goddamn skinny. Apparently, watching horror movies makes you burn calories like crazy. And the number one fat-losing movie of all times is.... exactly; The Shining! So my favourite movie is to blame for the way I look. I'm so glad things finally start falling into places!

Here's the top 10 of the most calorie burning movies of all time: 

  1. The Shining: 184 calories  
  2. Jaws: 161 calories  
  3. The Exorcist: 158 calories  
  4. Alien: 152 calories  
  5. Saw: 133 calories  
  6. A Nightmare on Elm Street: 118 calories  
  7. Paranormal Activity: 111 calories  
  8. The Blair Witch Project: 105 calories  
  9. The Texas Chain Saw Massacre: 107 calories  
  10. [Rec]: 101 calories

2 comments:

Thiago Lobo said...

Nice post.
So I think [rec] and The Texas Chain Saw Massacre makes me burn more calories... hahahhaa
Good Afternoon!

daan said...

Have fun exercising! And don't forget to have some popcorn!