Monday, December 31, 2012

Song of the Year 2012

 

It's the last day of the year and I haven't even picked my favourite song of 2012 yet! Is it the Scissor Sisters with Let's have a Kiki from their fantastic album The Magic Hour? Or will it be Will.I.Am and Britney with their anthem-like single Scream and Shout which is topping the hitlist here in The Netherlands?

 

Or am I mistaken and shouldn't I pick one based on taste? Should I look at the hard numbers and see what I played the most last year? In that case the choice will be simple. That will be Madonna's Love Spent sung live during her American part of the MDNA tour. My favourite song from the album was performed only once during her concerts in Europe and I am glad she decided to add it to the setlist halfway this tour.


1 comment:

ennalegov said...

Kiki in your underpants! :-)