Monday, September 29, 2008

A Close Shave



I SO promised myself to shave tonight. But after one week of growing beard and a night of work I don't feel like shaving. No I don't feel like shaving. But I don’t feel like shaving. When the old Madonna plays. My heart could take a chance, but my two hands can’t find a way. You'd think that I could muster up a little soft-cream gentle sway. But I don’t feel like shaving. No sir, no shaving today. Don’t feel like shaving, shaving, even if i find nothing better to do. Don’t feel like shaving, shaving, why’d you pick a razor when I’m not in the mood? Don’t feel like shaving, shaving. I'd rather be home with the one in the bed till dawn, with you!

3 comments:

Donnie said...

You look GOOD unshaven.

..... said...

u look sexy also

daan said...

Thanks Donnie and mr style. I feel good unshaved as well... but there's a certain point when it starts to iiiiiitch! Then I have to decide, do I want a beard or do I shave. I chose shaving again this morning....

btw mr style: great blog! Definately worth a mention in my list!