Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Where the Wild Roses Grow



In the Netherlands (and hopefully most other countries) the circumsision of women is prohibited by law. Recently there were two dutch doctors who said this is inconsistent and unfair towards the circumsision of men/boys. They find it a form of discrimination and I have to agree with them. Why cut of meat without a person deciding that for himself? And for some (mostly american cut guys) a very interesting piece of meat.
It's never been proven that it makes a man more healthy and for some men it can really become a mental problem when they grow older. So now these two doctors are starting a trial to have it prohibited as well. Interesting case!

I myself was circumsized when I was 18. I made that decision myself and do not regret it at all. It all felt way better down there afterwards. But I can imagine when my parents had me circumsized when I was a baby I would have sued their asses off.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your cock?

daan said...

No, my fingernails are much cleaner.

Besides, it's hard to do that with a cut dick:)

kevin said...

well, there are many studies that show that the uncut men are more susceptible to HIV.

Why you did it at 18 I will never understand.

Australian men are often uncut and they have the hottest cocks.

I am rambling and you are a perv.

daan said...

A perv? Me?

I decided to have surgery because it all became too tight. My dick grew bigger and the skin didn't. So in order to enjoy sex more it was better to have it removed. Still don't regret that decision.

Eran Evan said...

Wow
quite shocking
in case you don't know - For the jews (and i'm one) circumcision is a kind of an obligation, more than just a ritual. i was cut at the age of 8 days, like all jewish enfants and this is a way of life for us. but you - this is bravery to go thru such procedure at 18. i would have never been able to say yes to it in adulthood.