Sunday, October 19, 2008

1000!



This is post number 1000. I started this blog on march 2nd this year and now, 7 months and 17 days later it's filled with 1000 posts about beauty, uglyness, madonna, personal pictures, music, games, sex, graphic design, art, nu-di-ty, photography and a lot of other crap. I really enjoyed those last months surfing the internet, hunting, stealing and looking for the newest.

Make sure to click on the image above, it's a composition made out of a lot of previous entries to this weblog. And before I forget: you guys who read and sometimes react make it a real good experience, so I'm not gonna stop blogging anytime soon! Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I made sure and clicked, cool Daan!
Now I'm not so devastated to have to re-use my catheters for the rest of my life. Congrats!!

X Peter

Cliff said...

Thank you very much for 1000, interesting, not so interesting, horny and funny posts and keep on growing that way, cause I like visiting your blog very much!

Donnie said...

Wow! First of all, congrats on a thousand - that's so cool! And that pic is amazing - you always have the coolest stuff on your blog, I love it. Keep up the great work - you're one of the best out there!

Anonymous said...

wow, a 1000 posts. Something I won't get in a long time (see the last date I posted something)... Congratulations!

Ratpetoetje said...

Whohoo!! One thousand post! Happy birthday!

By the way, how did you make this picture??!!! Incredible!!

I hope you will keep this blog going for a long time - Keep up the good work!!!