Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yearning


Damn! I was clean for almost 2 years and today I fell back into my filthy habit. I couldn't resist the itch anymore, so grabbed my cd-rom and put Rollercoaster Tycoon 2 into my laptop.
And ohhhh, that felt so gooood! Starting again with a small parkmap, creating a themepark all about a fallen city. Partly based on Morocco, partly on an ancient and destoyed kingdom overseas. Ofcourse it has coasters and attractions and shops, but for me, the main goal is to built an environment that you really want to visit.

Most of my parks took me over a year to built, so this is only a small beginning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the screen looks like a great restart to me! Keep up the work and keep posting screens!

daan said...

Thanks:)
I will keep posting them now and then and label the posts "who cares?" ;)

Oh and Peter told me I lied (that's what most addicts do). I played the game last winter as well...