Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fuck - Fuck - Double Fuck!!


I am the worst boyfriend in the world!

Supposed to pick up Peter from the airport at 8 this morning, but overslept.
Put on two alarms, went to bed early, but could not sleep and at 3 I became really nervous, afraid not to wake up. Somehow i fell asleep, slept through the alarms and woke up from Peter calling me.

Now he's like a chicken being transported to the chickenfactory.... using the train which he has not done in years. He just messaged me he felt like Karen Walker opening a can of soda (season 5, episode 21).

Anyway, gonna pick him up from the train between Schiphol and Arnhem and will be his personal slave all weekend.

5 comments:

MAC said...

Personal slave, it may work out in your favor after all. It does sound like an episode of Seinfeld. HAVE A YUMMY WEEKEND!!!

The Pansy Bastard™ said...

It never fails. I do the same often times when I know I MUST get up the next day.

You're such a sweetie, though, how can't he forgive you quickly?

Eran Evan said...

Wow - didnt think going back to historic posts can be so fun(ny)...i know the feeling so well.

Roache said...

Eran, the best part is: he's still my personal slave :-) Ans I agree, going back in history is proving to be a fun Saturday night!

Eran Evan said...

Dear Peter
From my personal (slave) experience - when someone remains a personal slave, It's because he enjoys the benefits of it, and there are many :-)...