Monday, March 2, 2009

One Year of Zephyr-Files



Wow, on this day one year ago, I started blogging again. Today is my first anniversary and I couldn't have guessed when I started that it would be so much fun! Met great people through this blog, learned to be leader on some days and a lazy follower on other days, spent a lot of time searching for the best on the web and added the rest as well. Yeah, me like!

In the last 12 months I did 1625 posts, I had 385.783 visits with last month being the busiest with 81.303 that month. Busiest day was 02/07/2009 with 7207 visitors that day. Normal days have around 1200 visits.
Still I am not a guy of figures. The comments are what counts for me. The funny comments, the helpfull comments, the sarcastic comments, I love them all! And I only used up about 45% of my space here on Blogger, so let's add another year to it!

So feast your eyes on these twelve collections filled with all the pictures I posted over the year.





















8 comments:

The Pansy Bastard™ said...

Congratulations! And what an awesome collection of pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the Anniversary! Hope there are many more to come. :)

Chris

Jesús V. said...

Congratulations, Daan!!! One year for a great blog! I´see you the next years!!!

Kisses,

jahhy

Anonymous said...

Congratulations darling! Champagne is in order!!! keep up the goood work (and thanks for the pic!)

MAC said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HON!!! XXOO

kevin said...

I can't believe it has been a year. I would of sworn you just started. Great year. Congrats.

J@v@JuNKo said...

wahoooo thats awesome congrats!!, typical me always late for the party! how did you get all those photos together like that?

daan said...

Thank you guys!

Oh and putting all these pictures together was very easy with Picasa 3. Simple program, not that much to offer, but this is one of the features I like about it.