Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Patient Patient



Our sweet little half of the odd couple pretended to be a towel last night. He hang himself with one nail in the towel-rack in our kitchen. Okay, I sound very tough and butch right now, but I was wobbly and humid-eyed all day. I don't wanna think of how long he hang there, but it was long enough for him to break his finger. Poor bastard. We found him this morning, rescued him from that horrible position and took him to the vet.

His foot is not broken, but his finger definately is. Now he wears a tight plaster and if all goes well he'll be fine within 10 days again. The brave patient didn't cry, didn't scream and slept all day. His brother nurses him even better than me, is with him every moment of the day, licking him and keeping him company on the couch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omigosh, the poor little thing :( How on earth did he manage to do that?
I hope he gets better really soon!

The Pansy Bastard™ said...

The poor, little, NAUGHTY, baby! Give him a kiss from me.

I forgot - what breed are your gorgeous babies?

Anonymous said...

Poor thing. And he is lovely!

daan said...

They're called Korat Cats:)