Friday, November 20, 2009

Asier by Javier Felices



I first discovered the work of spanish photographer Javier Felices in the last edition of Ticketohell Magazine. I really like the way he uses colour and black & white in his work without being tacky (like that red rose in b&w background stuff, which I cannot stand).

Today I found this beautiful new shoot with model Asier in my mailbox. And again I fell in love with his work. The way he edits his pictures, using raw cuts and again the use of colour together with black & white makes it different from most shoots I post on here. And different is very welcome!





3 comments:

J@v@JuNKo said...

i had a pair of jeans just like that... but they got ruined when i spilled coffee on them...;)

daan said...

Wasn't that painfull, spilling that hot coffee all over your naked butt?

LEONARDO IUFFRIDA said...

Scratched Photos. Nice work.