Monday, November 16, 2009

Rotterdam



Yesterday Peter and I went to Rotterdam again with my parents and my sister and her bf. It was a belated gathering for my birthday two weeks ago, so ofcourse I got spoiled again with a VERY great dvd of the trip Sephen Fry made through the USA.









We spent a lot of time in the "Boijmans van Beuningen" museum and in the evening we drove back to Arnhem and had a great diner at a Thai restaurant, which we will definately visit more frequently. Oh and since I didn't bring my own camera, all these pictures are made by my beautiful sister Enna and her gorgeous boyfriend Ferre. Thanks guys!




(And yes, it's the dutch version of Bigbird named Pino)

4 comments:

ennalegov said...

Wow Daan, I really am impressed how well you photoshopped these photo's! I linked your blog with mine!
Kuszszszsz

daan said...

I did not shop, I just cropped. Or in your funny little language: I knipped.

ennalegov said...

crop till you drop

Tassendief said...

It was a lovely day! Yes, it was!