Thursday, November 26, 2009

Olivier J. Laude



I know taste is a subjective thing. But I can't imagine people not loving the work of Olivier Laude (born in Lille, France, 1964, currently living in San Francisco). The bright colors, the bizar scenes, the insanely well casted types. Considering the fact that he was born in the North of France and now living in California, I suddenly see both worlds captured in his work. I was smitten the moment I laid eyes on his work! Go visit his website with lots and lots more here.













3 comments:

Roache said...

Bright, colorful, pretty, like it.
Oh and is it just me but does the guy in the orange shirt have strange (scary) fingers?!

Tonnya said...

So colorful!! And I have to agree, those are some creepy fingers on orange guy.

Anonymous said...

LOVED IT! Might even steal one from you .... :)