Monday, December 21, 2009

Bloody Mary


More blood and gore! My sister cooked us dinner tonight and when she was preparing the meat this afternoon she cut her cute little thumb with the knives her boyfriend gave her (never give her the sharp gifts, never!). Head between knees, panic... and not even calling her big brother, because he's afraid of blood and hits the floor himself while peeing his pants (that actually happened multiple times in the past, but this is not about me, this is about her, you hear me!).

Tonight after dinner (delicious!) Peter unwrapped her thumb and found this beautiful bloody mess. Then he wrapped her up again perfectly which he remembered from working in the hospital years ago! Afterwards my sister took these great bloody shots!


6 comments:

ennalegov said...

Feeling all of a sudden in a Dexter-mood :-)

Anonymous said...

this is the second time today that one of my regular reads has featured blood.

blood is the new black?

daan said...

@enna: it's the perfect composition in the first picture that makes it Dexter!

@kevin: who was the first? And yes, although I hate blood, I love how it looks in pictures. Haven't you seen my header before?;)

Anonymous said...

thumbs up for this post!

Dean Grey said...

Daan!

Gasp!

Wasn't anyone afraid of your sister bleeding into the meal as she was preparing it! That's kind of gross!

Hope she is healing okay!

-Dean

daan said...

That's exctly the reason Peter wanted to rewrap her again... so he could check for any missing pieces of thumb we might have been eating.