Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2



Today, 2 years ago, I started this blog. On March 2nd 2008 I decided to start blogging again after 2 years of absense. And with some ups and downs, 1,3 million views, 224 followers and lots and lots of comments by people I know and people I don't know and even people I don't wanna know it leads me to March 2nd 2010.

Thanks for all your support over the years and thanks to all the people showing interest in my blog for sharing their work. Great getting to know you all and be aware that I really appreciate your input!

X

9 comments:

James Out West said...

Daan:
I know that you have had your ups and downs with zephyr1974, but for me, it's a daily narcotic.
Thanks for the time and effort you take!
James
Salt Lake City, Utah

daan said...

More ups than downs, so yeah, been my own daily narcotic over the years as well:)

tyeti said...

Thank you, Daan.
You may appreciate our input, but let me tell you that your output is priceless!
A bientôt!
Ty

ps: Just been back from "you know where"; 6 days of tests and so on, to get ready for the next big day, on april 19th! Ta da!

Roache said...

Thanks a lot for your blog and for never being boring or repetetive!

J@v@JuNKo said...

YAAAAHOOOOO!! Everybody, come on'dance'n sing!!!
ups and downs are the colours of life! Some of them dark shades, others bright hues!! beige is boring. Congrats on all your blogtastical achievements!!

Isidro said...

Happy anniversary!
I have only started visiting zephyr regularly for the last few months and it keeps making me come back.
I am thankful there's more ups than downs and you keep working on it and sharing all this wonderful content.
Congratulations!

daan said...

Thanks guys!

Don't take the downs too literally. I only had 2 minor downs against 276.081.334 ups:)

ennalegov said...

It's just TwizzlyFantAstic!
Thanks for getting me hooked on Blog as well, best brother ever!
X!

rp said...

Yeay! Not knowing you still made it worth it to follow you most of these two years! Hope there are a lot more years to come.