Monday, March 1, 2010

I Feel It! She's Coming!



On May 15th Lady Gaga visits my city for her Monster Ball Tour. And ofcourse I will try to score tickets for me and my friends to see this show! Her performances on television have all been really creative and stunning, so I am really curious how this woman fills a complete show! Too bad the show will take place in a crappy stadium, but I really don't think I can convince all my friends to visit her in Bercy, Paris. Maybe I can convince Peter, but I won't even try. Wanna see this concert with all of my friends!

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

We are going as well, but we're trying to get tickets for Antwerp as it's much closer, and I dislike the Gelredome.
That is, provided we get tickets of course..

daan said...

Cool! I hate Gelredome as well, but then again, a Gaga concert in the backyard is pretty fun as well.

Still, I would have preferred to go to Bercy!

Roache said...

Come on, it's fun to walk to a concert. Remember the Spice Girls, Justin Timberlake, Madonna, Britney, Marco B....arrf :-)

daan said...

I only did that walk to Madonna and the Spice Girls, my beloved one!