Thursday, March 18, 2010

Die Antwoord



Every now and some artist fully gets my attention. This time Die Antwoord gets 100% of my attention with the video above. This South-African based formation pushes all my right buttons. First there's the almost impossible assembly of the three people. A bad-ass Vanilla Ice kind of guy, a minor-looking girl and the big silent type. Then there's the language, a strange combination of south-african and english. And please visit their amazing website for all the other button-pushing. Especially The Secret Chamber! Have fun and let me know if it is just me who gets triggered.





4 comments:

Tonnya said...

Intriguing. I'm digging Enter the Ninja.

daan said...

Me too!:) I thought this video I posted was a nice introduction to a lot more! Visited that secret chamber already? very Chris Cunningham!!!

ennalegov said...

What ever man,....fuck

ennalegov said...

haha, the secret room i like! Have you heard the "sexy"? Reminds me of the episode with the "Pannekoek!-girls". Similar voices.