Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm Going Payamas!



On a cold night last week I shredded my "evening pants" into bits and pieces and this morning the garbage collectors took them to be burned in hell (or our local garbage burner to be more precise). So I didn't have no pants for the evening!

Luckily we have a store here in The Netherlands called Zeeman. Only the poor buy their stuff there, so for future practice I went there and bought the best and at the same time worst payamas I could find! And they're fabulous! Peter already described me as a hospital patient and that was exactly the look I was looking for. Unfortunately it doesn't have pockets in the pants, so I have no clue where to leave my keys when I go to the supermarket :(

(and have you noticed those weird shadows in my room? Sometimes the light comes from the left, but other times it aproaches me from the right... weird!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I love those payamas/pyjamas....

Suits you well!!!!