Thursday, September 29, 2011

Joachim Baldouf - Ich Liebe Euch #1



Beautiful editorial by Joachim Baldouf called Ich Liebe Euch #1 (translated: I Love Both of You #1) for the first issue of German Horst Magazine. A tribute to threesomes with three models that are really my cup of tea!





I myself have had threesomes in the past. It's a different kind of sex and not everybody can play that game. Some people are afraid they can't devide their attention to both other guys. For others it's impossible to have sex without loving a person and loving two persons is a very rare thing.

For me it's easy to seperate sex from love. And I am not afraid to give one guy less attention than the other. I can be selfish and egocentric during sex, so my only worry is to get loads of attention from both guys.... whehehehehehe! What do you have to share about threesomes?


(images via Homotography)

No comments: