Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Summer 2.0



The reason why I'm not a big blogger this week? Summer is back in all its glory, so I spend my free time at the balcony, sucking up the sunshine, together with our plants. Sometimes I take a break from sucking and water my plants. And when a very dear friend decides to come over I just lure him into the sunshine with me. A lovely week!



Oh and Canada is copying my behaviour. I sent the picture above to THE Master of Cakes , J@V@JuNKiE and got the picture below as a reply. He's my bigger and better-looking coffeeloving twin brother. Seperated at birth when a piece of ice drifted away from the Canadian shores with me on it. So I'm like Moses, only colder.

3 comments:

Sexy Beast said...

Two handsome men! Yum!

J@v@JuNKo said...

lol we must be twins, I just did a song post called Summer 2.0 before I seen yours! we can be the Shining Twins!

ennalegov said...

Not colder, cooler! :-)