Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Afternoon



What a lovely afternoon I had! Peter spent the day in our local concert hall singing the Matthäus-Passion like the little angel he is and I spent time with sister and brother-in-law shopping for electronics. My sister is now the first person I know with a BlueRay player. How cool is that!

We connected the stuff and after figuring out the remote for about half an hour we saw our first glimps of a BlueRay movie. It's sharp. That's for sure. But what's even better is the sound and the fact that brother-in-law can hook his iPhone up to it. We're really living in the future! Oh and do I have to say we had some beautiful skies today? Or do the images speak for themselves?





1 comment:

Tassendief said...

Love the way you talk about the little big things of life!