Friday, June 1, 2012

MDNA in Tel Aviv



Well, the wait is finally over! After weeks of changing setlist and beautiful captures of Madonna rehearsing her ass off, she finally kicked off her MDNA Tour in Tel Aviv last night. And although it's hard to only judge on pictures and youtube material, this concert made a great impression on my already.



The costumes by Jean Paul Gaultier throw us right back to 1990's Blond Ambition tour and she did some interesting changes to her greatest (as well as non-scoring) hits. The backdrops look perfect again, so even when she's not on stage, she'll be entertaining as well as educating.





Yeah, I'm looking forward to July 8th when I get to see her in person again. It's not a big secret that I didn't really like both Confessions Tour and Sticky & Sweet Tour, but I have the idea that this is going to be as good as or even better than Re-Invention from 2004!




No comments: