Saturday, July 7, 2012

I Feel It...

... she's coming. Or actually she will probably already be here. Tonight Madonna will do her first of two concerts in The Netherlands. We're heading there tomorrow, since the the first concert was sold out before I stopped hesitating to go or not to go.

Last Thursday I got inspired to do another Madonna gif. Placed it on my Tumblr and wow, the next morning it had over 300 likes and reblogs! That happened a few times before when I posted some illustrations by Quentin Blake, but never with my own work. I feel flattered and hope you like this very simple typographic animation as well!


3 comments:

J@v@JuNKo said...

Aaaaaaaaawesome gif!!! How exciting! Have a fun filled day!!! September is such a long wait!!

Anonymous said...

now, i'm not a bossy person and i'm certainly not the boss of you, but i FULLY EXPECT A REVIEW!

daan said...

Yes Sir, mrs Sir, yes Sir!