Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Questions

On my old blog, which wasn't really a blog but a personal journal I published online from 1998 till 2005 I had a corner called "Question Me". Facts about me illustrated in word and image.

Time to recycle this stuff. Got a question about me, my life, my lover, my love you always wanted to know the answer to but always were afraid to ask? Here's your chance! Mail me your question and I'll visualize the answer for you. And don't be afraid, I won't post your name. Just the question and the answer.

2 comments:

Peter said...

You as a photographer, where can we see work from your hand or in this case through your lens?

daan said...

First question and immediately a difficult one.
I have my professional website online, but don't want that one linked from here. It's got my full name, adress and phonenumbers on it.

I might put on some work on here or on flickr soon.