Tuesday, February 17, 2009

D'oh!



One of my favourite tv-shows has been on the air for 20 years. Last week they aired their first episode in HD and to celebrate this they changed the opening-titles for the first time in 20 years. What do you think about the changes?

I myself like the small adjustments, the adding of characters to it and the overall feeling that it's still the same good old show. The only thing I dislike is the missing of Homer's Whaaaah, after the D'oh when he almost gets hit by the car.

4 comments:

The Pansy Bastard™ said...

How do they think up this shit?

J@v@JuNKo said...

LOVED IT! the ending kinda drags on but thats okay,i wonder how much it will change every episode? You're right, i miss the "WHaaaaaaa" part too! Its Homer's signature sound after "Doh" oh well, I noticed you can see the price on the checkout counter much clear now when Marge is at the grocery mart and scanning Maggie...HD rocks!

daan said...

Something tells me the draggin couch-hunting is just a one time thing, we had some longer ones in the past as well.

I love the rest of the groceries Marge bought as well! And ofcourse the fact that Ralph is in it:)

Anonymous said...

I love the changes, a lot of them just being subtle. I mostly like the fact that now most residents of Springfield are in it.