Monday, February 16, 2009

Zephyr-Files 6 years Ago



As you may or may not know, Zephyr-Files was introduced to the www 11 years ago, back in 1998. It was a website back then, not a blog and I ended it in January 2006.

Today I came across some early sketches I did for the website in 2003. I bought a children's Stamp-set in those days and during the period of a year they popped up in all my work. Nowadays I've killed that darling and burried it deep in.... erhm... well, my drawer. For easy acces in the future:)

So what do you prefer? The loose style I had back then or the clean looks I use nowadays?

4 comments:

Dorian Gray said...

Congrats, my friend... thanks to your comments on my blog, you helped me discover yours... extraordinary... long live for zephyr :) ... happy anniversary... when is it? :)

daan said...

And I was glad to find yours! Really good blogs you have, one beautiful blog and one very handy and extensive one!

This is not a celebration by the way, I really don't know the date when I started:) I just came across this little design I made back then and it made me smile:)

The Pansy Bastard™ said...

I'm torn. I like them both. How's that for a bit of indecision?

Anonymous said...

I like the new one way more.
And it's fun too see a design-evolution in a way that's pretty similar to the one I went through in almost the same period.