Monday, April 13, 2009

Traditional Easter



Today was a traditional Easter. Traditionally we woke up at 9.11, drank our traditional coffee and had a traditional cigarette or three. We played Rollercoaster Tycoon and The Sims for a traditional two hours and then went with my traditional sister to my mom for our traditional Easter-brunch. It was traditionally good and then we drove back to Arnhem. But not before we traditionally went to IKEA for some traditional daisy-picking and Gravad Lachs. It was a good traditional day and I am sure next year will be the same all over again.


What did I miss? Since when became Easter a second Christmas?

5 comments:

rp said...

Easter became a second Christmas since supermarkets decided it should be this way. :-)

The Pansy Bastard™ said...

Is that your handsome man to the left?

daan said...

Yes that's him, picking daisies:)

Anonymous said...

I don't celebrate Easter, I don't see the point in it really.. so I traditionally spent all of Easter at home, sleeping in late and being lazy. Just how I like it ;)

ennalegov said...

Hmmm me looking traditionally good!