Thursday, June 25, 2009

She's Madonna?



So according to Boy Culture this would be the first shot for the Fall campaign Madonna did for Louis Vuitton. And as Matthew stated; why bother showing up at a shoot if the result looks nothing like how you are? This is just another plastic doll-face you see in every magazine. Even the pose looks like she's dead. I know I sound bitter about the queen, but hell, she's going with the flow too much, there's no creativity anymore, a lack of own input.
Oh and Steven Meisel: shame on you!

6 comments:

The Pansy Bastard™ said...

I must agree with you entirely.

ennalegov said...

No i am confused, i thought the KING of Pop died, not the QUEEN of Pop! ;-)

daan said...

Indeed a little bit spooky. Posted this just seconds before I found out about the death of MJ.

Anonymous said...

Why do you blame Steven Klein? Steven Meisel shot these (and the previous LV) ads, not Klein.

daan said...

You're absolutely right and ofcourse I knew :) Mixed up because my previous post on W Magazine :)

Anonymous said...

maybe she's supposed to look like a human doll? weird.