Friday, October 23, 2009

Gregory Crewdson



What? I am running this blog now for 1.5 years and I never introduced you to one of my favourite photographers? That's so not nice of me! Gregory Crewdson is one of the photographers that never bore me. I have the picture above as my desktop wallpaper for years now and still find myself just staring at it. His work is so three-dimensional it never gets boring. And even now, when I am watching True Blood I often get thrown back into Gregory's beautiful, motion-picture-like work.







5 comments:

Lud said...

Wow I really like them, thanks for introducing him.

daan said...

But you of all people must have seen that picture on my laptop.... or was it occupied by Erik all night? ;)

Lud said...

I was sitting on the floor... Erik and Peter had a computer "thing" going ;-)

Tonnya said...

Oh wow these are amazing. Definitely like the first one too.

J@v@JuNKo said...

How dare you not introduce us to this! Love the lighting and the layers in these photos, you can just sit and stare at them and make your own story from each one...