Saturday, October 3, 2009

This Used to be My Playground



Yes. between 1987 and 1994 this was my playground. My old highschool was open for public today, so me, my sister and our good friend went there to see what happened to that place. And although many things had changed, a lot of it was still the same. Looking the same and even smelling the same.

We met some old teachers as well. Amongst them my maths-teacher, who recognized me and then turned his back on me because of the last words I said to him back in 1994. Okay, they were not nice, but when you shake hands 15 years later, be a man and laugh about it. I know I did.

Tonight is the "once every five years reunion" which I don't attend. The people I really liked I still see, so never understood the meaning of a reunion. I don't see this people anymore because we didn't connect. And I also don't feel like being in a big room filled with fat mommies who only go there to show their babies. breastfeeding them in places where they got screwed 20 years ago. But is sure was fun taking that trip down memory lane today!

2 comments:

ennalegov said...

It sure was! Please send pictures to your sister!!!

daan said...

NO!

But check your gmail anyhow:)