Friday, December 4, 2009

Kylie Live in New York



Kylie.com is pleased to announce the release of Kylie's new live album 'KYLIE LIVE IN NEW YORK' on December 14th on Parlophone Records! The album, recorded on the last date of her North American tour this year at Hammerstein Ballroom in New York, will be exclusively available as a download.

The full track listing for the album is:


1. Overture (Somewhere Over The Rainbow / The Sound of Music)
2. Light Years
3. Speakerphone
4. Come Into My World
5. In Your Eyes
6. Everything Taboo Medley (Shocked / What Do I Have To Do /
Spinning Around / What Kind Of Fool / Do You Dare / It's No Secret / Keep On
Pumpin' it Up / I'm Over Dreaming Over You / Ride on Time / Such A Good
Feeling / Finally / The Real Slim Shady / Buffalo Girls)
7. Like A Drug
8. Boombox / Can't Get Blue Monday Out Of My Head
9. Slow
10. 2 Hearts
11. Red Blooded Woman / Where The Wild Roses Grow
12. Heartbeat Rock
13. Wow
14. White Diamond Theme
15. White Diamond
16. Confide In Me
17. I Believe In You
18. Burning Up / Vogue
19. The Locomotion
20. Kids
21. In My Arms
22. Better The Devil You Know
23. The One
24. I Should Be So Lucky
25. Love At First Sight


iTunes customers will also receive 3 bonus tracks:

- Light Years (Steve Anderson studio version)
- Speakerphone (Steve Anderson studio version)
- Come Into My World (Steve Anderson studio version)

You can listen to the Speakerphone Studio Remix now exclusively on YouTube.

No comments: