Sunday, May 15, 2011

Invisible Life



Last weekend we had a fantastic roadtrip in my father's car and we spent the night at the hotel where we celebrated our 1st anniversary together 17 years ago. I'd love to share all the 200+ photos with you guys but my camera disagrees. The memorycard is fucked up and I can't get the photos to show up. This is the first time this little camera is acting like a little bitch. And I hate him for that!

So last week my life was invisible. It took place, yeah, it really did, but it wasn't captured. Which is weird for me, not capturing anything. Luckily my iPhone takes acceptable photos as well, but I really need my iXus in my pocket. Hopefully I will fix the memorycard or buy a new one soon, so my life will be worth living again!

5 comments:

Lud said...

Damn now I wish I went back inside to get the camera so I could take some picures when we waved you both goodbye.

daan said...

Too bad you didn't. I bet we will never look THAT gay again soon! ;)

Lud said...

Hahaha you're right... I loved the waving part :-)
And everytime I think: there's not one picture of us both together, not ONE! After all those years!

daan said...

That really IS weird. But then again, we both hate our picture to be taken. Imagine how difficult it must be to capture us both in one shot!

Tsai from Asia said...

Then it would become the most beautiful trip that you had been.