Sunday, November 2, 2008

Vote!

Two more days and then one of the most important elections will finally come to a climax. Last night I was proudly saying that I don't know anyone that will vote for the republicans. But is that true? Are there readers out there who vote for McCain instead of Obama?
Well, at least these models from Major Models made up their mind already. Great to see them in their natural habitat by the way, without make up and photoshop they almost look like real people, which I really like!


Kerry Degman


Travis Hanson


Ryan Vigilant


Jeremy Santucci

3 comments:

kevin said...

I know I am going to freak you out with this one. I have already voted here in California and I voted for McCain and Palin. If you want to know why you have to make me a guest blogger on your site.

The Pansy Bastard™ said...

Wha-wha-what? HOW? How can ANY GLBT person vote for a party that hates us? Especially Caribou Barbie! Gag me!

Joey said...

Hindsight really is 20/20. Now, nine months later when we know the real Obama, those boys in the T-shirts look like such foolish suckers.