Monday, November 3, 2008

Where the Hell is Willem? #1



So you like playing games but you have no clue about all those lyrics I wordle up? Maybe geography is your thing! From now on I will fly over the earth and show you certain areas. Sometimes from a large distance, sometimes zoomed in. Your job to tell me where I am.

We start with an easy one. Can you tell me where I am?


And why Willem? Willem is my second name. I hardly use it (Peter uses it when I am misbehaving) but it alliterates good with "where", so that's the reason. Please keep calling me Daan though;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alaska!(?)

daan said...

Alaska!

kevin said...

Governer Sarah Palin's state!

daan said...

Let's say I felt inspired tonight ;)

MAC said...

Damn! I'm going to suck at this. I barely now where I am now. Super cute new game though.